My name is Josh Wood, and I'm a Ruby on Rails consultant and developer with a passion for building great web apps.
Josh took our project specs and proposed a better solution, one that improved performance without exceeding our budget. He was communicative throughout the job and followed up closely to ensure we were satisfied with the results. I would definitely hire him again. Steve Suo
I've hired and worked with dozens of web programmers, and Josh is by far the most reliable and conscientious. He takes a refreshing personal pride in finding the most elegant and efficient solution. On-time, courteous, and professional, Josh is at the top of my list of recommendations. Justin Luciani
Honeybadger is the modern error management service for Rails… it helps you resolve errors faster and keep your customers happy.
Credit scores and accreditation for small businesses. Display a Sageworks-verified seal on your website to show off a low probability of default.
- » Managing ENV configuration in development
- » Recording inbound Rack requests for test fixtures
- » TIL localtunnel is down, use ngrok instead
- » Rails error tracking gets an upgrade
- » Happy Valentine's Day
- » Hearsay - An Active Record extension for tracking mentions
- » Piracy is actually a problem
- » Twitter Bootstrap is ruining the Internet
- » How to Deploy Jekyll/Octopress to Heroku
- » Validating URL/URI in Ruby on Rails 3